Recipes - Macadamia & Cherry Rocky Road
- 400g chopped dark chocolate
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 100g macadamia nuts
- 100g glacé cherries
- 100g mini marshmallows
1. Line base and long sides of a 16 x 26cm baking tin with baking paper, allowing it to overhang.
2. Place 400g chopped dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until chocolate has melted. Remove from heat and set aside, stirring occasionally, to cool to room temperature.
3. Add shredded coconut, macadamia nuts, glacé cherries and mini marshmallows. Spoon mixture into prepared tin. Set aside in a cool place for about an hour, or until set.
4. Transfer to a cutting board. Using a sharp knife cut the rocky road into pieces. Serve.
Fresh Tip: Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark place – not the fridge.
Note: Melt chocolate over saucepan of simmering water, make sure its smooth.