Recipes - Prawn and mango salad
- 1kg cooked Aussie Tiger prawns
- 1 large mango
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 cup coriander
- 1 sliced cucumber
- 120g bag fresh cut baby rocket salad mix
- 1 avocado
- 1 long red chilli sliced
- salt for seasoning
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1. Peel and devein prawns.
2. Peel and slice mango and avocado. Combine with salad mix, cucumber, coriander and mint leaves in a large bowl. Arrange on a serving platter.
3. Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, honey, red chilli sliced in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Add to salad just before serving.
Note: To devein a prawn, use a small sharp knife to make a slit along the middle of the back to expose the dark vein, use your fingers to carefully pull the vein through the opening at the head end to remove.