Recipes - Chocolate brownies
- 2 cups caster sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder and Cocoa powder to dust
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup potato flour or corn flour
- 1 cup rice bran oil
- 4 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 195°C/175°C fan-forced. Grease a 3cm-deep, 20cm x 30cm (base) lamington pan. Line with baking paper.
2. Place sugar, flour, walnuts, cocoa powder, oil, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
3.Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out with moist crumbs clinging. Cool in pan. Cut into 12 pieces. Serve dusted with cocoa.
Super Food Ideas - October 2009, Page 51
Recipe by Rowie Dillon